Introduce Yourself!

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Posted by souzan.noor@gmail.com on Feb 16, 2013 11:05 am

Hi everyone, My name is Souzan. I'm from USA, California. I would be more than happy to be part of Zero and I'm ready to provide any supports. I speak English and Farsi and planning to add Spanish to my list as well. I'm a dreamer and my passion for children makes me strongly to believe in Zero as a reality. We can do this together!

Posted by jntkim@gmail.com on Feb 16, 2013 7:21 pm

Hey Everyone :) My name is Janet and I'm from West Hills, Ca and have always been interested in getting back into social work and have been looking for the right avenue to begin that process again. I'm excited to get to meet people who are like minded and like spirited in being a part of a social mission and message that is so much greater than we are. I'm interested in going abroad and being active in helping whomever I can in need and if anyone knows of any opportunities please do let me know :D I am more than eager to hear what you have to say!!! <3 

Posted by gunayimanova025@mail.ru on Feb 22, 2013 2:52 am

Hello to all.
I am Gunay from Baku, Azerbaijan. I am an English instructor and would be happy if I can do anything for children.

Posted by sammychang0907@yahoo.com on Feb 22, 2013 8:05 pm

Hi Everyone,

My name Songly, I am from Carson, California. I have been involved with Unicef for about 3 years now. I am a believer in Zero, and am planning to hold a fundrasing campaign for the Unicef Tap Project this year. So, if anyone live close by and interested in joining me, feel free to let me know.

Together, we can make the world a better place for everyone, espcially, children.

Global Compassion

Posted by awanfeclement on Feb 23, 2013 3:40 am

Hello all,

i'm happy to join this team... i'm a Cameroonian and Founder/President of Global Compassion, a non profit organization based in Cameroon.hope this community can get involved with us to take together the global challenge. you can follow us on twitter at : http://www.twitter.com/globalcompassio.

Thanks for all what you are doing any where around the world.

kind regards

Clement  Awanfe  Ngueto
Founder/President of Global Compassion
From CAMEROON
Attached Files
I'm the Founder/President of Global Compassion; a non profit organization based in Cameroon. we work in humanitarian issues...

Posted by corcoran_charleen@comcast.net on Feb 23, 2013 4:04 pm

Hello!  I'm Charleen.  I am designing flip flops and will be selling them to raise funds for the Tap Project.   $10.00 a pair, I hope to sell 1000!   I am so excited and cannot wait to do this!

Posted by mbrantleysnider@yahoo.com on Mar 6, 2013 12:22 pm

Hello all! My name is Margaret and I'm from Atlanta, GA. I'd love to meet somene locally who would like to team up for a fundraiser opportunity. The Tap Project is such a wonderful idea and I can't wait to help in any way I can!

Posted by asrillanoor@gmail.com on Mar 12, 2013 11:54 am

Hi, everyone. I'am Asrilla from Indonesia. Just join today and need to learn more to be UNICEF volunteer. At the recent time, I have been working with children and early childhood education, and desperately want to do something to increase children education quality in my country. Hope I can learn more to do it here and meet friends with the same mission and can work together to build better education quality in early childhood education. Sincerely yours, Asrilla.

Posted by jhemenway on Mar 13, 2013 11:45 am

So great to see so many new faces!

I just realized that I've never introduced myself here! I'm Justin Hemenway, the Social Media Community Manager at the U.S. Fund for UNICEF. I'm always eager to hear about what our community is doing to support UNICEF, so don't hesitate to drop me a line here. (Also, always happy to respond to Facebook/Twitter/G+ messages on our UNICEF USA accounts.)

Posted by us_nita@hotmail.com on Mar 17, 2013 7:18 pm

Hi All. 
My name Sunita.
I am from USA. Very  happy  joinining with this group. Loooking for apportunity to volunteer!!

Posted by kelly.dolphin@gmail.com on Mar 21, 2013 5:03 pm

Hello Everyone!
My name is Kelly and I am brand new to the community.  I was greatly inspired by an article I read about UNICEF and I hope to help make a difference in anyway I can.  I am from a small town in western Pennsylvania.  I really look forward to helping out in anyway that I can, but as of now I am rather unsure of what next step I should take! I welcome any ideas! Please and thank you! Bless all you beautiful people for standing up to being the change you want to see in the world. 

Posted by dstanley1995@yahoo.com on Mar 21, 2013 7:51 pm

Hello my name is Deondra and joined this group to meet others who are interested in working/volunteering for UNICEF. I am a senior in high school and hope to go abroad and help children in need all over the world!

Posted by ranocksaing@yahoo.com on Mar 22, 2013 11:51 am

Hi!

My name is Ranock. I would love to volunteer for UNICEF. I live in the DC area. Please email me at ranocksaing@yahoo.com.

Posted by eknutson09@hotmail.com on Mar 22, 2013 4:44 pm

Hi There, my name is Elizabeth and I live in Omaha. I am really interested in helping out in any way I can regarding the end trafficking program. I wrote my bachelor thesis on "to understand and prosecute human sex trafficking", needless to say harming children is NOT acceptable! I graduated with a bachelors in criminal justice and am patiently awaiting to see if I am starting law school in the Fall. I would dedicate my life to helping children find a way out of those horrific conditions. People are NOT property and we need to unite in order to save all who are bound in slavery.
Not sure where or how to help, but would love to be an advocate for your program. Keep in contact with me, please. Thank you :)

Posted by jms_84_4@hotmail.com on Mar 22, 2013 6:07 pm

Hi everybody
my name is mahdi and i'm from palestine but i live in egypt right now .
i hope if i can get the chance to help people that will be very interesting...
mahdi farra

Posted by globalcare4kids on Mar 23, 2013 8:09 pm

Hi, My name is Linda Ochagla,I am from Benue state,Nigeria,,my passion is in helping children,when I go around the villages in my area,I feel deeply moved inside to do somthing in my own little way to make life worth living for the kids there,Unicef is my role model,,I love u guys ,may God pour you guys more blessings for taking care of this kids all over the globe! U guys are the best!...
You have two hands for one reason to help others

Posted by anindita on Mar 23, 2013 10:50 pm

Hi everyone,
My name is Ani. I am originaly from India, but right now residing at Fargo, ND. Last one year I have served as a volunteer teacher in a preschool at Massachusetts. I channelize my positive energy to make our surrounding a little better. I had a chance to work with senior citizens for few months, too, and I learned that to make someone smile is very precious. A little effort or small changes can make a tidious and uncomfortable journey smooth and joyous. I want to serve sincerely for the betterment of our soceity and the future world.
Thanks.
Ani
ani

Posted by bostonuniceffellow_nickleisey on Mar 26, 2013 10:08 am

Hello Everyone! My name is Nick Leisey and I'm the UNICEF Global Citizenship Fellow, located in the New England Regional office (Boston). I absolutely love coming to work everyday in support of the world's children, so if you have ideas, want to get involved or need answers to your questions, please get in touch!

Posted by bella.walz@yahoo.com on Apr 4, 2013 12:55 pm

Hi,
I'm Bella :)

Posted by nadiatus on Apr 4, 2013 10:41 pm

Hi Everyone,
I am Nadia, I am a college student at New Paltz, upstate New York. I would like to create events in order to funraise for UNICEF. I am originally from Burkina Faso one of the developing countries in west Africa and i saw what UNICEF did for the kids in my country. My mother was part of UNICEF and i also want to be a an active volunteer for this amazing organization. i am open to any idea.

Posted by ghalyyaa on Apr 5, 2013 3:52 pm

Hello,
My name is Ghaleya AlDhafiri (You can call me Gaby).
I'm a Kuwaiti diplomat living in Washington DC.
My passion is making the world a better place, one action at a time.
I am open to any ideas that can help this organization make our world a better place for everyone,
please do not hesitate to contact me in letting me know about events or activities!
I'm as spontaneous as it gets!
heart

"But hose most devoted to Allah shall be removed far from it (Hell), those who spend their wealth for increase in self-purification, and have in their minds no favour from anyone for which a reward is expected in return, but only the desire to seek for the countenance of their Lord the greatest." - Holy Quran 92:17-20

Global Fellow in Washington DC!

Posted by dcuniceffellow_aarti on Apr 8, 2013 1:31 pm

Hi Everybody!
My name is Aarti Singh and I am the Global Citizenship Fellow at the U.S. Fund for UNICEF office in Washington D.C. This is my second year serving as a fellow in the D.C. office and I couldn't be be more excited! My job is to create awareness about UNICEF's work around the world, in my local community here. Grassroots mobilization and community engagement are at the core of what I do everyday. It's quite the rewarding experience if you ask me. I work with high school students, campus groups, committees on Capitol Hill and a number of different community groups. I grew up in a rural small town in Bihar, India and consider it to be the birthplace of my interest in international development. I worked for the Mother Teresa Orphanage in Bihar and found it to be one of the most inspirational experiences of my life. I consider myself very fortunate for having been granted the opportunity to follow my passion and look forward to continuing to do so for the next year at the U.S. Fund for UNICEF. In addition, this year I hope to unite members of communities in Washington D.C., Maryland and Virgina to stand for one cause together-to believe in ZERO preventable child deaths. 

Feel free to reply and introduce yourselves!

Aarti 

Posted by mademoisellec@hotmail.it on Apr 9, 2013 11:12 am

Hi! I'm Katy from Italy. I'm new member and I would like to give my contribution to UNICEF activities. I'm economics student and I would like to be an active volunteer in your organization!smiley

Posted by luanmr@hotmail.com on Apr 10, 2013 3:51 pm

Hello my name is Antonela'm from Peru (Latin American and currently reside in Florida USA), I am eager to contribute a little more to stop child abuse, violence that is exercised every day and to cooperate by educating parents and communities to deliver small alos an adequate quality of life.I am currently studying a Masters in violence and as I said I would like to contribute ideas for change. I am at your service
attentively
Anto!

Hola mi nombre es Antonela soy de Peru (latinoamerica y resido actualmente en USA Florida), estoy con muchas ganas de poder aportar un poco mas para parar el abuso contra los ninos, la violencia que se ejerce dia a dia y poder cooperar educando a los padres y comunidades para ofrecer alos pequenos una adecuada calidad de vida.
Actualmente estoy estudiando un master en violencia y como dije anteriormente me gustaria aportar ideas para lograr un cambio.
Estoy a sus servicio
Atentamente
Anto!!!

Posted by peyman.athlete@yahoo.com on Apr 16, 2013 6:55 am

hi everyone,i`m so happy subscribing in such a lovely site with you lovely people.
my name is Javad Safaei,im 22,from Iran, im  studying English translation in university and im in my last year of graduating.im in Iran`s national Rugby team too.
i`m here because i really like to defende the rights of all human beings,specialy children`s and women`s rights.
i would like to do whatever i could.
your cinserely,heart
Sort:

Become a Volunteer

Not yet a registered UNICEF volunteer? Join us!

Included Files

uploaded by awanfeclement