Greetings from SoCal (Southern California that is!) Los Angeles Global Citizenship Fello...

Greetings from SoCal (Southern California that is!) Los Angeles Global Citizenship Fellow Lesford Duncan

Posted by losangelesuniceffellow_lesford on Apr 30, 2013 6:44 pm

Hey UNICEF Enthusiasts!

My name is Lesford Duncan, and I am the Global Citizenship Fellow for Los Angeles (Southern California Region). I'm excited to be a part of the UNICEF team and to work on behalf of children around the world. As a Global Citizenship Fellow, I bring awareness to issues affecting children, such as malnutrition, lack of clean water and proper sanitation, human trafficking and exploitation, and gender inequality in education, to name a few. I work with local organizations, community and faith-based groups, colleges and high schools that share a similar mission to bring the number of children dying from preventable causes to ZERO!

If you are in the Southern California area and are interested in becoming more involved with UNICEF, please don't hesitate to contact me here on the Action Center or by email at lduncan@unicefusa.org. I look forward to working with you!

Best regards,
Lesford
Sort:

Become a Volunteer

Not yet a registered UNICEF volunteer? Join us!