Hello from the Atlanta Global Citizenship Fellow

Hello from the Atlanta Global Citizenship Fellow

Posted by rootbetsy on May 13, 2013 10:16 am

Hi!

My name is Betsy and I am the UNICEF Global Citizenship Fellow in Atlanta. In this role I am responsible for community engagement in the southeast region. I work with schools and community and faith-based organizations to educate people about UNICEF's work, foster global citizenship, and unite people to take action for the world's children. Please feel free to contact me through this site to learn more about our work in this region. It would be fun to hear from you!

Atlanta is becoming a truly global city. Getting involved in different US Fund for UNICEF initiatives is a great way to engage with global issues and support children around the world.

Thanks for joining this movement!

Betsy

Re: Hello from the Atlanta Global Citizenship Fellow

Posted by rachaelswanson on May 13, 2013 3:00 pm

Hey Betsy!

We are so happy you and the other fellows have join the Action Center (and UNICEF).  We are looking forward to seeing you at the Annual Meeting later this week!

Safe travels,
Rachael

Posted by action_center_admin on May 14, 2013 4:07 pm

Thanks for introducing yourself Betsy! We look forward to hearing more about your work in Atlanta!

Posted by timothyp on Jul 3, 2013 4:12 pm

Hi,

My name is Tim and I am an Atlanta native. I am interested in volunteering in any capacity that serves locally and ultimately globally.  How can I help?
Thanks in advance!

Posted by rootbetsy on Aug 5, 2013 12:27 pm

Hi Tim,

My apologies for the delayed response.

We have several local events here in Atlanta throughout the year. I will reach out to you with specific information on volunteer opportunites at those events as opportunities arise.

I encourage you to also get involved with our different campaigns. Trick-or-Treat for UNICEF is coming up this fall! www.trickortreatforunicef.org
You can learn more about leading your own event or fundraiser at http://actioncenter.unicefusa.org/fundraisers/.

Thanks for your interest in the U.S. Fund for UNICEF and your commitment to the world's children.

Betsy

Posted by strider55strides@gmail.com on Nov 28, 2013 5:12 pm

Hi! I'm also in Atlanta! Is there any events I can participate in? Btw I'm only 13 so, maybe something that allows that age to participate? Thanks
Sort:

Become a Volunteer

Not yet a registered UNICEF volunteer? Join us!

Topic Tags