anyone stays in Houston Texas willing to raise fund together for children in Syria?

anyone stays in Houston Texas willing to raise fund together for children in Syria?

Posted by evelynwidodo@hotmail.com on Oct 31, 2013 4:23 pm

Hi there, I dont have any experience hosting fundraising project yet the crisis in Syria has touched me to do something for them. Recent condition is really tough for them; they said they hadn't seen bread for nine months and they had to eat grass and leaves to survive! They even had to eat cat, dogs and donkey. They lack supply of water and food and the situation is worsened by the polio outbreak. So I am thinking it's the time to take action together. I am thinking maybe we can sell some dishes, used clothes, or car wash or any idea! i'm open with any idea and i am looking forward to hearing from you. Hope we can work together to improve their condition. Thanks and God bless.

Re: anyone stays in Houston Texas willing to raise fund together for children in Syria?

Posted by action_center_admin on Nov 4, 2013 2:25 pm

Hi Evelyn,
Thank you for your interest in UNICEF. We hope you connect with many volunteers on the Action Center to educate, advocate, and fundraise on behalf of UNICEF's lifesaving work. To find an event or fundraiser in your area, you can visit www.unicefusa.org/usfmaps and enter your location. You can also register your own event or fundraiser for Syria at this same site. We hope you find the Action Center helpful in the planning of your activities.

Thank you again for your commitment to the world's children.

-The US Fund for UNICEF

Re: anyone stays in Houston Texas willing to raise fund together for children in Syria?

Posted by topchubashova@gmail.com on Nov 12, 2013 5:57 pm

I live in Houston. I like your idea, lets do this..i will help. but we will need more volunteers

Posted by evelynwidodo@hotmail.com on Nov 13, 2013 10:57 pm

Hi thanks for your reply. I am glad we have shared the same idea to help our brothers and sisters who desperately need help :)
I am a student in HCC and I post this idea to the campus and hopefuly they will respond immediately :)
I will keep you posted for any progress, keep in touch :)
Sort:

Become a Volunteer

Not yet a registered UNICEF volunteer? Join us!

Topic Tags