Ems

Ems

Posted by idenationarts@aim.com on Jul 21, 2013 7:31 pm

Hi! 

I'm Emily, but I prefer Em or Ems. Originially I'm from East Kew, Australia, but my dad is American so we ended up living here. I lived in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia for three years but came to the states after 9/11 complicated things. Currently I study visual arts at James Madison University in Virginia, USA. I hope to become a photojournalist so I can help uncover and show the world all the problems and beautiful things that are taking place. I'm super interested in volunteer work and correspondence across nations! Shoot me an email any time at idenationarts@aim.com.

Peace,

Ems

Re: Ems

Posted by sirey_zhang on Jul 21, 2013 10:16 pm

Hi Ems!

I'm much younger than you but I am new around here, and I am hoping to meet new people around the world that share the same goal as I do: to change the world. It was nice hearing your story:)
Please check out my personal project here. It's currently very small, but I have to start somewhere, right?
http://www.facebook.com/TheWealthOfHealth

Thanks for your time!

~Sirey Zhang-- I hope Have a nice day, and remember, it's our duty to change the world:)

Re: Ems

Posted by nikkibthatsme@gmail.com on Jul 25, 2013 4:18 pm

Hi Ems! It's so great to hear people be so involved in volunteering. My name is Nikita Bhatia and I also enjoy volunteering from the bottom of my heart! I actually lead this charity called CRY New Jersey and we're always seeking new volunteers who can help us fundraise and raise awareness about the cause of child rights. Lemme know if you're interested at all, and contact me at nikkibthatsme@gmail.com

Kind Regards,
Nikita Bhatia

CRY NJ State Lead
International Youth Council Delegate
United Nations Human Rights Student Advisory Committee Co-chair
Sort:

Become a Volunteer

Not yet a registered UNICEF volunteer? Join us!