Hi

Hi

Posted by hgcai3456@gmail.com on Jul 24, 2013 4:02 pm

My name is henggao. I am currently a student at rutgers university New Brunswick . I have supported UNICEF since I was in fourth grade. 

Re: Hi

Posted by cadams4@iuhealth.org on Jul 24, 2013 5:56 pm

Hi Henggao!  Nice to meet you!  My name is Chris and I am from the state of Indiana.  I am new to unicef!

Re: Hi

Posted by nikkibthatsme@gmail.com on Jul 25, 2013 4:14 pm

Hi Henggao! My name is Nikita Bhatia and I also live in New Jersey. I admire that you have been involved with UNICEF since such a young age and have continued to express your support for child rights. I wanted to present you with an opportunity to earn both volunteer hours and the satisfaction of supporting child rights near you! I lead a charity called CRY New Jersey, CRY stands for child rights and you and here at CRY New Jersey we are always looking for dedicated child rights supporters like yourself to help us raise funds and awareness of the cause of child rights. If you have any questions or would like to volunteer for the cause, please contact me at nikkibthatsme@gmail.com Looking forward to speaking with you soon about volunteering for child rights!
Sort:

Become a Volunteer

Not yet a registered UNICEF volunteer? Join us!