hello, Bonjour

hello, Bonjour

Posted by ramabarry91@hotmail.com on Sep 20, 2013 6:06 pm

hello, 
My name is Ramata Barry, originally from Guinea West Africa but currently reside in Durham North Carolina. I am a public health major at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro. I joined the Unicef campaign  to get the opportunity to connect with other organizations or other people that share my passion of helping.  helping the community is absolutely  is thrilling to me, i want to get involved as much as i can and in any way that i can. I am currently part of a student organization that seek  to educate and spread  the African culture around the campus, hopefully i will get ideas  on how to get them involve and take action for children of this world.

Re: hello, Bonjour

Posted by action_center_admin on Sep 26, 2013 2:29 pm

Hi Ramata,
Thank you for your interest in UNICEF! We hope you are finding our Action Center very helpful and fun as you navigate around and explore all the opportunities. One you may be particularly interested in is our Campus Initiative Program. It is a student-led group that partners with the US Fund for UNICEF to educate, advocate, and fundraise on behalf of children and support UNICEF's lifesaving work. College students have a powerful role to play in helping the world's children survive. You can learn more at www.unicefusa.org/campusinitiative.

You can also connect with volunteers in your area on the Action Center as well as plan your own events and fundraisers.

Thank you again for your commitment to the world's children.

-The US Fund for UNICEF
Sort:

Become a Volunteer

Not yet a registered UNICEF volunteer? Join us!

Topic Tags