Hello!

Hello!

Posted by missyhart12@aim.com on Sep 28, 2013 7:52 am

Hello!  I am a New York City public school teacher and would like to become more active in the global community. I am looking for meaningful volunteer and employment opportunities in education and gender equality on weekends and in the summers.  I have a strong knowledge base in the Common Core State and National Standards as well as the new teacher evaluation framework. I also have an advanced degree in history and an undergraduate degree in theater arts.  I thrive in creative situations and need minimal supplies to teach.

Re: Hello!

Posted by action_center_admin on Sep 30, 2013 11:11 am

Hello Missy,
Thank you for getting involved with UNICEF! We hope you find the Action Center very helpful and find many activities to get involved in in your area. As a teacher, you may find our TeachUNICEF lesson plans and activities very useful. They are located at www.teachunicef.org. Since the Halloween season is upon us, you may also want to check out our Trick-or-Treat for UNICEF opportunities-you can visit www.trickortreatforunicef.org to learn more about fundraising ideas during Halloween and the contest for K-6 teachers for which the prize is a 7 day trip in the field with UNICEF experts!

Thank you again for your commitment to the world's children.

The US Fund for UNICEF
Sort:

Become a Volunteer

Not yet a registered UNICEF volunteer? Join us!

Topic Tags